It was with GREAT JOY to have announced that as of June 7th, we were able to start welcoming a greater number of people to Mass! We have permission to allow worshipers at up to 30% of our capacity while still maintaining social distancing to remain safe. All sanitation practices will be maintained for safety purposes as well. We have also been given permission to distribute communion inside the Church for those who cannot attend Mass due to seating restrictions or health-concerns. You are invited to come on SUNDAYS between 9-9:30 am to enter the Church and receive Communion.
- Weekday Masses will be celebrated at 8:00am Monday through Friday as well as the first Saturday of the month. Weekend Masses are celebrated on Saturday at 4:30pm, as well as Sunday at 8:00am and 10:30am. All Masses will continue to be live-streamed. Masses are on Facebook and shared on the MyParishApp.
Please go to: https://www.facebook.com/FrRomke
Or go to: https://www.facebook.com/StPatrickDixon/
- You will no longer need to call ahead to reserve a spot for Masses. However, for Saturday Vigil and Sunday Masses only, it is encouraged that you call ahead to reserve a pew. For those without a pew reservation, availability will be on a first-come first-served basis until the pews are filled.
- For weekend Masses, we have added a second worship space in the Holloway Center where you can follow the live stream of the Mass and worship together with fellow parishioners. Communion will be distributed to those participating in Mass in the Holloway Center during the normal time.
- If you have a reservation for a church pew, you will enter the Church via the handicap accessible ramp where you will be met by a Greeter and guided to Mass from that point. If you have come to Mass without having made a reservation for a church pew, please enter in the Holloway Center.
- Those attending the 8am Mass are to come between 7:30-7:50, and those attending the Saturday 4:30pm Mass need to come between 4:00 and 4:20. Those attending 10:30am Mass need to come between 10:00 and 10:20, (Please do not arrive before the designated time, as there is a sign-in process and volunteers will not be available before then.)
- You must wear a mask.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding as things continue to change. We are working hard to bring Jesus to you and I am beyond excited for these new doors that are opening!
God Bless you,